Location: This is a fully remote position.
Who We Are: Holistiplan is a fast growing, fast paced Financial Technology (FinTech) startup. Our award-winning software allows financial planners to create customized tax reports and projections in minutes. We have added over 3,500 firms, representing over 10,000 users on the software in less than three years. We continue to grow fast and are building more capacity to support that growth.
Who You Are:
- Ready to join a fast-growing startup with a fun, positive, and hard-working team
- Enjoy visibility into everything in the company, including Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Support, Finance, and HR/Recruiting
- Enjoy supporting the Executive Team in making decisions that require teamwork across all the departments
- An extremely organized and detail-oriented person who loves creating order amidst occasional startup chaos
- A “librarian” who loves to document, organize, and ensure everything is in its proper place
- Love getting things done without needing constant supervision
- Enjoy working alone at times to complete projects efficiently and effectively
- Discreet, respect privacy, and understand you will be handling confidential company and employee information
Key tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for executing a world-class Employee Onboarding process
- Manage company relationship with our outsourced HR provider (Payroll, HR compliance, employee onboarding/offboarding, etc.)
- Work with outsourced Finance provider to ensure seamless, timely, and accurate execution of Finance and HR tasks (and the intersection of those two)
- Organize and maintain the company’s internal document storage and filing system
- Company liaison and handle logistics for 15-20 conferences per year (exhibit booth execution, SWAG management, booking hotels, etc.)
- Many and various ad-hoc projects and tasks to support the leadership team in moving the company forward
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
We envision the ideal candidate having 1 of 2 potential backgrounds:
- A career changer looking to use their organizational and task completion skills in a new way, with a fast-paced, exciting, fun startup company, OR……
- Someone who has worked as an Executive Admin to leaders in the past and can anticipate all the questions and needs.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Kevin Lozer at firstname.lastname@example.org.